Haute-Vienne and its green tourism.
- Limoges Porcelain Roads in Haute-Vienne
- Richard the Lion Heart Road
- Lake Vassivière (1000 ha) with the International Center of Art and Landscape Vassivière and Saint-Pardoux (330 ha)
- Limoges (Saint-Etienne cathedral, the Evêché and Adrien-Dubouché museums (porcelain and enamels)
- Oradour-sur-Glane, his martyred village since June 10, 1944 and his memorial
- Solignac: abbey, Roman bridge
- castles of Châlucet, Montbrun, Nexon, Essarts, Borie, Les Cars, Brie, Nieul, Bussy, Fraisse, ..
One of the emblems of local cuisine is potato pie. Galetus (or tourtous), black pudding, farcidure, mique, soups, clafoutis and flaugnarde, Saint-Léonard marzipan are also highly recognized.
Limousin beef and Limousin apple are also part of the local gastronomic landscape.